Identifies opportunities for global business expansion in support of the customer offshore design and manufacturing. Develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions for the company and its defined supplier(s) in a product line, to achieve the identified strategy and business financial objectives. Planning and managing the migration of sales to meet product delivery, customer service, and revenue goals.
Job Level Specifications:
- Provides value added solutions for the company and its defined supplier(s) growth plans and business.
- Responsible for planning and managing programs/projects to meet product delivery, customer service and revenue goals.
- Assist with coordinating sales and support team efforts in assigned accounts/territories/regions.
- Reviews customer requirements, identifies tasks, assigns and coordinates resources and creates/tracks project schedules.
- Ability to rapidly make prudent business decisions based on data analytics and craft sales and supply chain strategies.
- Collaborating between global sales teams, support teams, internal and external stakeholders globally.
- Responsible for the linkage between design and supply chains by connecting the design and fulfillment region resources and ensuring that design region resources are compensated based on pre-agreed norms.
- Tracks outbound manufacturing migrations for the company's customers.
- Gathering and documenting changes in such things as line card pricing, margins and revenue analysis.
- Updates and maintains critical business information in a databases which serve as the migration information system.
- Creates custom migration strategies for design region customers and executes based on set strategies.
- Ensures inter-regional margin splits are reported by fulfillment region so that the company's design and fulfillment regions share return-on-investment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of principles, theories and concepts in area of discipline. Competent in all job functions and has general understanding of the industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Develops solutions for a variety of situations and works on projects requiring evaluation and analysis. May refer to policies, practices and precedents for guidance; determines best course of action to achieve results.
- Work is performed independently and requires the exercise of judgment and discretion. May receive some limited guidance for new assignments. Work may be reviewed for overall adequacy.
- Collaborates with management and team members within the department/function and other areas of the organization. May represent department internally or externally.
- Actions may impact the success of the overall department and/or the organization. Failure to accomplish work or erroneous decisions may result in delays to projects, loss of revenue or allocation of additional resources to remedy.
Education and Certification(s):
- Typically 3+ years with bachelor's or equivalent.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669.