WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Programmer, you will create and modify control system software for integrated Audio Video Systems by converting requirements into a functional user interface and control code. Additionally, you'll collaborate with key stakeholders to meet unique requirements and work with hardware and software systems and platforms to deliver a system with robust capabilities. You will also install control programs and touch panel design onsite, offsite, and remotely. In addition, a Programmer 1 is expected to review and validate the work of an Associate Programmer.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Read and interpret AV systems drawings
- Gather programming requirements
- Create new control modules, control code and user interfaces
- Mentor Associate Programmers
- Perform commissioning and acceptance testing of code
- Test integrated systems and perform troubleshooting as needed
- Demonstrate completed system to client
- Create end-user and programming-related documentation
- Maintain and update programming code in installed systems
- Maintain control code in version control repository
- Manage projects using dev-ops platform to track issues, deploy releases and collaborate
- Travel to various job sites required
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment and programing languages
- Proficient in uploading and downloading software in embedded systems
- Proficient in control system design (Crestron, AMX, Extron, QSC)
- Solid communication skills with employees, clients and colleagues, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to diagnose and test complex system problems
- Advanced computer skills for the design, configuration, optimization and operations of AV equipment
- Ability to work and think independently, ensuring to meet deadlines and adapting to changing priorities
- Understanding of computer networking and troubleshooting
- Exceptional organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Two years' experience as an AVI-SPL Associate Programmer or three years similar experience outside of AVI-SPL
- Crestron CTI-P201 or AMX Control Programmer Associate or equivalent
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL driving standards
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Formal education in Electronics, Software Engineering, or related field
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist)
- Experience with Enterprise VC solutions (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Bluejeans, Cisco Telepresence etc.) - both hardware and software
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.
This job has expired.