Job ID: 471580
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include custom-engineered curtain walls and window walls, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights, and architectural glass.
The Project Coordinator role with us isn't just a job- it's a starting point to a great career with a great company. We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us, and we will equip you with the knowledge you need to be successful. We have an incredible track record of promoting from within. You can be our next success story.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team, and who wants to help us get better, every single day.
If that sounds like YOU, come join this industry leader!
- Support Project Managers with day-to-day tasks.
- Initiate line of communication with the customer at onset of project.
- Work with Project Managers to maintain schedule of deliverables based on project schedule needs, then relaying this information into a rolling forecast to accurately project billings.
- Ensure scope of project is consistent with quote and project design needs.
- Coordinate the shop drawing process and the engineering process.
- Understand the roles of, facilitate support from, and coordinate with engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, fabrication, shipping, and credit to accommodate the needs of assigned projects.
- Resolve application issues, field issues, and general technical issues promptly.
- Maintain detailed and organized records of all project related documents.
Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university in construction, design, or engineering related program is preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years project experience in the curtain wall industry.
- Ability to read architectural drawings, structural drawings, and project specifications.
- Must have excellent skills in the following areas: documentation, organization, communication, and problem-solving.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage workload with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to accurately analyze contract documents, submittals, and application of systems to devise and define scope from very limited design input.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment, while being flexible to changing circumstances.
- Advanced proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Word.
- Must be comfortable interacting and collaborating with all levels of office and plant employees on an ongoing basis.
- Must have the ability to negotiate in a fair, firm, and friendly manner.
- Must have the ability to write technical letters on the application of products to mitigate potential issues.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks, and adhere to all safety policies and procedures that are essential functions of this job.
What OBE Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; a technical drafting degree or certificate in a related technical field of study is preferred.
- One (1) - three (3) years of work experience in the Glazing, Construction, or a related field is preferred.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Oct 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Newnan Job Segment:
Drafting, Project Manager, Engineer, AutoCAD, CAD, Engineering, Technology
This job has expired.