Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Project Engineer I
with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Assist with bridge design, bridge inspection and load rating tasks associated with transportation improvement projects, bridge replacement/rehabilitation projects,
- NBIS bridge safety inspections,
- Locally administered transportation projects,
- Highway, and bridges projects for a variety of clients including PennDOT, SEPTA, DRPA, DRJTBC, MDOT SHA, MDTA and DCDOT, local municipalities and agencies in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Opportunity to work with challenging bridge projects using 3-D BIM (bridge information modeling) platforms.
- Experience with plan production and assembly.
- Demonstrated experience in finite element analysis using CSI Bridge, LUSAS, STAAD, SAP2000 or others modeling software; BrIM such as OpenBridge, MatLab, Python, MicroStation and/or AutoCAD experience.
- Bluebeam PDF editor experience a plus
- Professional Engineer License
- 8 - 12 years experience
Why Work With Us?
- Management experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Having the ability to work in a Team Environment is key.
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.