BASIC FUNCTIONS: This role provides support to the Project Management team and is directly responsible for the delivery of assigned simple projects within acceptable time frames and quality standards for small, noncomplex projects. The Project Manager will manage all phases of the project through the Product Development process. This position exists to project-manage cross-functional teams by working closely with all aspects of the product development community: Market Vertical, Product Manager, Engineering, Testing, Legal, and more. This will require working with top Engineering resources utilizing our industry-leading technology.
• 5+ years of IT PMO experience
• Bachelor's degree in technology, finance, business, or equivalent experience required
• Project governance certification (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, etc.) preferred
• Solid project management skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Understanding of corporate/public regulations.
• Data analysis skills.
• Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
• Experience using MS Project, MS Office, and MS Visio.
• PMI certification - required or equivalent certification.
• Good presentation skills - ability to effectively present status and issues to Project Owner and Business Unit Portfolio Leaders.
• Solid written and oral communication skills required.
• Experience coordinating team work flow in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Experience partnering with other project stakeholders to resolve issues and to mitigate project impacts.
• A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives.
• Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented and the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and priorities.
• Manage all phases of projects through the Product Development process.
• Depending on scope and complexity, manage up to 20 simple to moderate projects a year.
• Define key performance parameters and create regular variance reports to track progress.
• Negotiate with Engineering Resource Managers for project resources.
• Maintain compliance with corporate and public regulations.
• Perform data analysis relevant to project tasks.
• Request resource demand and review resource allocation for projects.
• Schedule and facilitate project review meetings for the purpose of updating status.
• Escalate complex issues and decisions to senior-level PMO colleagues.
• Maintain ownership of and accountability for the project schedule.
• Effectively communicate project status - including schedule variances and mitigation options.
• Identify and make recommendations for improvement to existing processes and procedures.
• All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.