Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Lead and manage a team of 6-10 client project managers with a heavy focus on performance and process management
- Critically evaluate current processes, tools and resources supporting cell bank generation and testing, lot release testing and cell and gene therapy testing
- As a working leader, assist with backing up teammates with client project work while they are out of the office
- Provide mentoring and supervisory support to direct reports to ensure outstanding quality and customer experience
- Interpret stakeholder requirements to the technical and scientific teams and deliver a project from the perspective of managing timeline and deliverables as well as facilitating change management as necessary
- Work seamlessly with Business Development team to qualify and onboard opportunities and set projects up for successful execution
- Manage the project day-to-day needs (internal and external) to ensure the project is executed on time and on budget
- Translate business requirements into actionable plans
- Facilitate day-to-day communication, arrange and proctor conference calls and client visits to our site
- Utilize and provide constructive feedback for improvement to project management tools
- Facilitate the document control of client GMP documentation to ensure that the labs have the necessary information to perform their tasks.
- Actively seek and champion opportunities for improvement in processes utilizing lean ideology
- Proactively ensure that all team members and the client are receiving updates on a consistent basis
- Manage deviations and exceptions within the GMP requirements instilled by Quality Assurance
- Create and manage project documentation logs to ensure that all meeting notes and lab-essential communication is documented in accordance with ELLI procedures.
- Facilitate and track all financial aspects of a project from request for proposal, quoting, purchase order management and invoicing
- BS/BA in Science (Biochemistry, Biology, Virology, or Molecular Biology preferred),
- Minimum 3 years' experience in manufacturing or testing of viral vectors, cell therapies, Biologics, Vaccines, primary cells, cell-derived products, regenerative medicine, etc. with prior project management and or direct customer communication experience preferred
- 2 years leadership experience preferred
- Understanding manufacturing processes of the above related therapies
- Experience in analytical development, process development, and manufacturing of biologics/cell & gene therapy
- Willingness to critically assess project needs, constructively challenging the status quo to find innovative ways to meet the demands of this sector of the industry
- Experience working in a GMP environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills with strong business acumen
- Organizational and time-management skills and attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive successful completion
- Strong problem-solving skills and an inclination for process-improvement
- Must work out of our Lancaster, Pennsylvania office
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without sponsorship
- Computer skills- Experience utilizing MS Office including MS Project, Excel, or other project organizational tools. Experience utilizing a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) is a plus.
- Ability and desire to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays