This job has expired.
Project Manager (5-story Affordable Housing Build) If you are a Project Manager looking for the chance to grow your career with an award-winning and locally-focused builder - please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2004, we have grown to become the General Contractor of choice for private and public sector clients alike. We are a tight-knit group with the ability to take on larger, complex project but also offer the personalized experience and customized approach of a smaller firm. With an annual revenue in the at ~$50 MIL, we may not be the biggest name in the industry but our custom-tailored approach to each project and passion in multifamily construction, specifically within the affordable housing space has made us one of the most trusted names in the greater Sacramento region for over 15 years. We are currently expanding our teams with future projects in preconstruction and seeking a senior-level Project Manager with strong vertical construction experience within commercial and multifamily construction.
What You Will Be Doing - Champions the orderly, timely transition of projects from the estimating phase to the field. This transition shall include project review meetings, which encompass a review of contract requirements, general conditions, schedules, budgets, subcontracts, and purchase order agreements.
- Completes closeout requirements and punch lists in a timely manner. Manages warranty callbacks quickly to maintain owner/client relationships.
- Coordinates with the Project Superintendent the means and methods required for the successful and profitable execution of the work. Reviews and monitors manpower, equipment, and material resources to accomplish this goal.
- Establishes the project charter and a comprehensive project management plan (PMP) including the project scope management plan, procurement plan, environmental plan, time management plan, financial plan, quality management and safety plans and risk management plan to ensure successful project execution. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the change management process.
- Has overall responsibility for project success, including profitability, safety, schedule, quality and customer satisfaction as well as responsibility for personnel decisions that impact the project. Plans, acquires, reviews, develops and manages the project
- Manages all billings to ensure timely submission of payment applications and collection of payments from the owner in order to maintain a positive cash flow position. Manages the overall payment process and follows all prompt pay laws with the subcontractors.
- Manages the development of the overall CPM schedule and assures coordination with the Project Superintendent and the procurement schedule with the Project Engineer. Ensures that as many levels of detailed schedules are prepared and distributed as required to support the project schedule. Pays special attention to prevention and documentation of delays or changes. Ensures that the Lean process is effectively utilized for all scheduling activities.
- Participates in preparation and review of estimates with attention to the following: adherence to cost control system, equipment requirements and utilization, constructability, formwork, materials, manpower, general conditions, schedule, insurance, etc.
- Participates in the business development process including client contacts, relationships, proposals, presentations, and negotiations for selected projects.
- Prevents claims, identify potential claims, quantify, mitigate/resolve the effects of those that do occur on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the preparation of Monthly Progress Report including accurate cost projections.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and execution of purchase order agreements and subcontracts with respect to insurance certificates, bonds, and the appropriate lien waivers.
- Responsible for understanding and administering prime contract terms and conditions, contract documents, subcontract agreements, purchase order agreements, insurance, etc. Oversees and ensures all the processes involved in budgeting and controlling costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budget. Demonstrates business acumen within area of responsibility.
- Reviews, negotiates, and executes all change orders, supplements, and cost control budget adjustments.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in multifamily construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20 MIL+ or 100+ units)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Project Manager on ground up slab-on-grade, podium, and other high density multifamily/mixed-use projects.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to use Bluebeam/PDF, spread sheets, Procore and email, internet, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Project.
- Thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling systems, productivity analysis, construction operations, and cash flow procedures is essential.
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Performance & Company-based Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 401k (w/ match!)
- Company-provided Vehicle and Gas Card
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience managing high-density multifamily projects, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
San Francisco, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago