Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing-Columbia has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the Eurofins BPT Columbia team, you will work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment.
The Project Manager Assistant (PMA) position is an administrative role working directly with a group of Project Managers, focusing on a specific area of the business. This role requires the use of technical functions to navigate Eurofins Lancaster Labs' (ELLI) information systems, construct and develop relationships with ELLI's internal scientific and support departments, and assist project managers with a variety of tasks to allow the PMs to focus on client communication. Please note that this position does require direct client interaction. This is a great role if you also aspire to move into a PM position in the future.
QualificationsKey Candidate Attributes:
- Support Sample and Project Management in building and maintaining studies including entering and review of material items, study start and end dates, and generating project plans for the PM teams.
- Managing incoming and in house Reference Standards by reaching out to the client for updated CoAs when expirations are approaching.
- Working with Pricing and Analytical Definition to generate quotes and build templates for sample entry of incoming samples.
- Track financial aspects of projects including purchase order and invoice management. This may also include generating Change Orders, special invoice requests and potentially End of Month billing for clients that qualify.
- Support Project Managers in an administrative capacity with a variety of other assignments
- The first year of this role will be training and working alongside the front-end Sample Management team to become SMEs in the sample submission process to better aid the PM team.
- Possesses excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Has a strong organization and attention to detail
- Computer skills - Experience utilizing MS Office and MS Project or other project organization tools. Experience navigating a LIMS or equivalent is a plus
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with agency and company policies (GMP knowledge is a plus)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, be self-motivated, adaptable, and maintain a positive attitude, even with critical deadlines
- Initiative/ Self-Starter - proactively seek out work and training opportunities, offer to assist others, strive for high productivity and output in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor's degree in business, science, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage with dental and vision options, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and PTO.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.