Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a general contracting firm, with the ability to take a project from estimating and design, through project completion. We specialize in troubleshooting, with an in-depth reservoir of expertise in steel erection, process piping, plumbing, carpentry, site utilities, and other full-service construction needs. Because we have a skilled in-house labor workforce, and an extensive asset list, we can react quickly when a customer needs immediate help with a project or solving unexpected service or maintenance issues.
What You Will Be Doing - Act as liaison with subcontractors, suppliers, inspectors, and owners representatives in resolving issues related to plans, specifications and field concerns or discrepancies
- Consult with clients and company representatives to direct project development
- Plan and oversee implementation of design for construction
- Manage job cost, scheduling, and other managerial aspects of project management
- Oversee Site Superintendents to assure project is aligned with quality, schedule, and safety expectations
- Cultivate long term relationships associated with the project
- Effective facilitation of construction meetings
- Periodically work with estimating to assist in soliciting for qualified bids
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with clients, subcontractors, employees, and material suppliers
- Verify Site Superintendents are complying with project site documentation requirements
- Ability to travel as needed to various job site locations in Central Illinois and the surrounding areas
What You Need for this Position - BS Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Equivalent Construction Management Experience
- 5+ Years Experience Preferred
- AutoCAD Experience Preferred
- Valid Driver's License
What's In It for You - $90-120k
- Relocation Assistance Provided for Qualified Applicants
- Bonus Plan
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical Insurance
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.