Project Manager (Electrical) responsibilities include:
- correspondence and negotiations with client
- subcontract and purchase order preparation and approval
- M/W/DBE selection, auditing and compliance
- scheduling oversight
- invoice approval
- site staff personnel management
- control estimate preparation
- job cost reviews
- cost projection reviews
- change order and claim preparation
- monitoring of compliance with quality and safety standards
- monitoring of project for compliance with applicable laws
- AutoCAD experience desired but not required
As a prerequisite, a Project Manager (Electrical) typically will have a minimum of 12 years' overall experience managing electrical projects or 8 years of experience with an electrical engineering degree. Also must have had the position of Project Engineer on previous projects. He/she will required a complete understanding of the company's costs system and corporate policies.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Recommended Skills
- Accounts Receivable
- Auto Cad
- Electrical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Job Costing
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.