Customer and client expectations are constantly evolving. Companies are merging at historic rates. Technology is developing faster than the market can keep up with. So what competitive advantage is left? The answer: People. At Marsh, our people are the only irreplaceable assets, the ones who will make the difference now and for years to come.
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Houston, TX office:
Property Broking Leader- Energy Practice
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- Trains, mentors and oversees performance management for multiple departments, coordinates and oversees workload of team members and ensures team is appropriately staffed to meet client needs.
- Manages and oversees proposals to existing and prospective Energy clients and leads other important client meetings.
- Consistently maintains a complete understanding of the clients' business strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and provides advice accordingly to successfully serve clients.
- Utilizes substantial risk expertise and comprehensive knowledge of industry and insurance market place to review clients' exposures and loss experience and develop solutions for the most complex clients' needs, including recommending additional products and services as solutions.
- Oversees the development, presentation and execution of renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with Placement, Advisory Leaders and Client Executives across all zones where product, industry or account criteria dictate.
- Oversees the production of all client deliverables and is responsible for maintaining quality in all area of client deliverables.
- Engages in independent senior-level client interaction and demonstrates expertise in problem solving, areas of coverage and client relationships.
- Acts as a thought leader within and outside the Company and keeps abreast of changing risk and insurance market conditions.
What makes you stand out:
- Benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD and Life Insurance, a generous 401k match and PTO allowance, Employee Stock Purchase program, and Tuition Reimbursement, with benefits starting Day 1
- A culture of internal mobility, diversity, and inclusion, in a collaborative environment
- A company-wide emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility - all colleagues receive 8 hours of paid time off for volunteering, with the option to join our organized group activities
- Opportunities to get involved with resource groups, guest speaker lectures, career development events, volunteering, social activities, and more
- Flexible work opportunities to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Property & Casualty Insurance experience required
- 10+ years Energy Industry experience required
- 10+ years of Team Management preferred
- Direct Property Insurance Experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- CPCU designation preferred
- P&C license, or ability to obtain
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.