Come join our awesome team as a Property Manager at Laurel Wood in Asheville, North Carolina!
Laurel Wood is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
Property Manager Job Highlights:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
About the job:
- Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000-47,000 per year based on years of experience
- Monday- Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Occasional Weekends
The Property Manager
is responsible for the daily operations of the property, including supervision of staff, building maintenance, all administrative duties for both internal and external agencies, and maintaining positive relationships with the residents of the property.Required Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- HUD PRAC 202 experience and HAP processing is a must.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of experience in property management.
- Knowledge of regulations, acts, guidelines, etc., pertaining to conventional properties.
- Knowledge of computer operations, to include basic data entry.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Maintain positive relations with residents and employees.
- Professional certification preferred (CMH, ARM, CAM, RAM, COS and LIHTC).
- Onesite knowledge.
Our 2022 Great Place to Work survey results found that 87% of employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not "just a job".
- Supervise the property office ensuring that all bookkeeping, marketing, and lease preparations are performed as required.
- Market Terraces in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and the management agent's guidelines.
- Submit reports as required by the management agent or mandated by the federal, state or local government.
- Maintain office files for all business and financial records, as well as properly crediting the accounts and properly depositing all monies received.
- Inspect property daily to ensure building and grounds are properly maintained and take or suggest any actions needed for repair.
- Hire, train, supervise, evaluate, and discipline staff.
- Respond to all resident requests and complaints.
- Assist with any other task as assigned.
Take pride in helping others, and join us today!
This job has expired.