Penn Provost's Postdoctoral Fellowships
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Postdoctoral Research Fellowships for Academic Diversity
The Postdoctoral Fellowships for Academic Diversity are competitive programs intended to increase the diversity of the academic research community at the University of Pennsylvania and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
Both organizations seek to attract promising researchers and educators from different backgrounds, races, ethnic groups, and other diverse populations whose life experiences, research experiences and employment backgrounds will contribute significantly to their academic missions.
Fellowships are available for postdoctoral training in all areas of study at either Penn or CHOP. STEM applications are encouraged.
- 	Candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents
- 	Graduate students from Penn and other institutions who have completed, or will complete their requirements for Ph.D. by the Fellowship July 1, 2022 start date
- 	Postdoctoral scholars from other institutions who have completed their graduate degree within the last two years
- 	Professional applicants (M.D., D.M.D., V.M.D., J.D., etc.) within a year of completing their post-degree professional training
- 	Postdocs, residents and fellows who currently have a position at Penn or CHOP are ineligible for this program
Application deadline: November 15, 2021
Fellows starting in July 2022 will receive a stipend of $57,000 a year in year 1 with $2,000 increases in years 2 and 3. Additionally, the fellow will receive annual allowances for travel ($2,000) and research ($4,000), and, may be eligible for a one-time relocation expense of up to $5,000. The University and CHOP also provide a medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits package.
Successful candidates will receive highly mentored scholarly and research training as well as workshops to enhance their research and professional skills.
The program is designed to provide postdocs with time to focus on research, and publishing activities that will enhance their career prospects for either a faculty appointment in an academic institution or in other sectors of the economy such as industry, government or nonprofit organizations.
Start dates will be arranged in consultation with the faculty mentor and will begin as early as July 2022.
To find out more and to apply, please https://research.upenn.edu/postdocs-and-students/penn-provosts-postdoctoral-fellowships/
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!
Wilmington, North Carolina
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted 33 minutes ago
Posted 32 minutes ago