Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Leads teams (Group Leaders and Direct Reports) serving clients in a laboratory setting. Provides role model leadership that fosters high morale and collaboration.
- Ensure adherence to highest quality and efficiency standards in laboratory operations. Applies GMP/GLP in areas of responsibility; as appropriate.
- Fosters positive client relations by interfacing effectively with clients and staff to create a superlative service culture.
- Oversees the performance management and development of staff.
- Ensures proper training of all employees to ensure safety, quality, productivity, teamwork, and client service.
- Organizes technical resources and staff to accomplish client goals within given deadlines. Monitors and adjusts resource allocation across teams and organizes inter-team cross-training when necessary.
- Continuously seeks to improve processes and efficiencies. Manages process improvement and cost savings initiatives.
- Tracks safety, training and service metrics to ensure teams are meeting productivity and quality standards.
- Manages communications between client, group leaders, and other cross-functional groups. Facilitates meetings and disseminates administrative communications.
- Leads and manages recruiting for areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision. Ensures compliance with company policies.
- Contributes to overall organization successes, including but not limited to participating in committees.
- Communicates regularly with Regional Manager/Director for update on operations.
- Manages to ensure compliance with all laws and prevention of co-employment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS/MS/PhD in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, microbiology or other related degree concentration.
- 3+ years of relevant GMP/GLP formulations laboratory experience within the pharmaceutical industry, 2+ years demonstrated team leadership.
- 3+ years formulation of solid dosage forms experience preferred.
- Strong scientific, computer, organizational skills, and reasoning skills, including logical thinking and deductive reasoning.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated, and adaptable. High energy and positive approach to situations and interactions. High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skill.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship.
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA
are encouraged to apply.What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.