Cotton Holdings, Inc., is a diversified holding company with subsidiaries that provide property restoration and recovery, construction, roofing, logistical support, temporary workforce housing, and culinary services to public and private entities worldwide. Cotton combines this diverse suite of services with top talent, innovative technology, and a large inventory of company-owned assets, to offer clients a total solutions package in support of disaster events and large development projects, including complex work environments.
This position will assist the Quality Assurance Manager - LCE with the daily requirements of overseeing all relevant regulations, policies, and procedures from a federal, state, and local municipality. The candidate will verify quality control, procedures, and documentation, solve QA|QC issues, and assist with compliance agencies through internal audits of Cotton LCE job sites.
- Conduct Cotton LCE internal Audits
- Review and recognize deviations in Internal Audits.
- Develop onsite training programs to mitigate compliance concerns.
- Maintain compliance of any record keeping requirement including but not limited to, HACCP, training records, wastewater, public water supply, and other compliance programs for specific jobsites
- Provide insights on jobsites to identify, evaluation, and control of hazards
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 1-2 years' experience with Food Safety or Quality Control programs
- Food manager certificate, preferred
- Must be familiar with HACCP, FDA, USDA guidelines
- Prior HACCP Certification, preferred
- Associate of Bachelor of Science (Food Nutrition, Animal Science, Food Engineering, Environmental Science etc.) or equivalent preferred
- Travel - 75-80% - potentially on a rotation, working weekends, etc.
- 1-2 years of auditing or compliance management
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis, and performance/operation metrics.
- Experience with problem-solving, decision-making while being detail and execution-oriented
- Leadership Experience
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong focus on execution and able to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail, and proficient in Microsoft Office and document comparison programs.
- Flexible team player who enjoys working in environments that will require juggling multiple concepts and project
- Professional integrity and works with a positive attitude
- Able to collaboratively work with others in achieving desired results.
- Proven and effective verbal, written and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to motivate team
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of
work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the
incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact HR (877) 511-2962 #Logistics
Show more Show less
This job has expired.