- Give technical support to the jobsites in quality and environmental issues.
- Participate in planning of construction operations to ensure work meets the requirements.
- Prepare and execute internal quality audits for the different jobsites and branch offices.
- Conduct follow-up meetings for the quality audits.
- Support during the initial phase of a project to identify the contract requirements of the proposals.
- Take active measures to prevent non-conformances/deficiencies from occurring in the projects.
- Responsible for the quality requirements during the proposal stage.
- Quality assurance of the proposals prepared in the branch office.
- Prepare quality monthly reports compiling all the information from the jobsites.
- Ensure quality documentation and required records for the projects and branch office are in place.
- In coordination with the quality representatives of each project, assure that all materials, workmanship and construction are in full compliance with the contract plans and specifications
Other duties as required.
This job has expired.