Job ID: 458963
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial indoor and outdoor manufacturing environment. This individual will be performing routine tests as required on raw materials, in process components and final product.
- Perform daily compressive strength testing of hardened concrete specimens
- Perform daily pre/post pour inspections on products
- Monitor production operations as required
- Pipe patching and assisting pipe crew when necessary with strip, setup, and pouring of products
- Responsible for receiving and filing raw material reports for documentation
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have quality control experience in related industry
- ACI / PCI Certification preferred, or required to pass ACI Concrete Field Testing within 3 months and maintain certification
- Basic computer and tablet skills
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Some travel required for trainings and certifications (less than 10%)
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Topeka Job Segment:
Maintenance, Chemical Engineer, Technician, Temporary, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology, Contract