- The context is the transition of a set of "on premise" applications to a complex application hosted on cloud in a multi-tenant context.
- The End-to-End team has the responsibility to build automated tests involving all the components of an application, including sensitivity to external inputs.
Skills and experience
- Helping the existing End to End teams to transition the existing set of tools and tests to a cloud environment.
- With the help of the product teams, building new scenarios to test the new aspects of the application, including multi-tenancy.
- Building dashboards and tools to monitor test execution and to share results with development teams
- Analysis of defects and communication with other teams.
- 5 years or more in a similar context
- Master's Degree or equivalent.
- Oral and written English in an international environment
- Experience of cloud environments (AWS or Azure)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience of development in Python in a context of automated tests
- Linux environment
- Knowledge of Jenkins pipelines
- Experience in Agile/SAFe environment
- Autonomy and communication skills
Note : the standard front-end testing tools (like Selenium) are not required for these tasks. The profile requires developer skills in a QA context.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.