Explore our Passion
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions provides customers with solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk and enhancing operational efficiency. We use the power of data and advanced analytics to help our customers make better, timelier decisions.
By bringing clarity to information, we ultimately help make communities safer, insurance rates more accurate, commerce more transparent, business decisions easier and processes more efficient.
Regional Account Manager - Insurance
Remote Working - North East
This is an account management and sales position that exists to acquire and grow revenue in new sources through sales of LexisNexis Risk Management insurance industry products and solutions in an assigned territory or industry specific vertical. It is anticipated that you will insure and grow this revenue stream via expert strategic deployment of resources and spearhead the penetration of RISK solutions through the enterprise within your assigned territory or industry vertical.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives.
- Develop and implement account plans which identify sales strategies, assess revenue potential, and outline targeted activities to maximize revenue opportunities and penetrate market with RISK products and solutions. Account plans will also need to incorporate strategies involving Vertical Account Managers where appropriate.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships at all levels, and act as liaison between sales support and our customers in order to provide superior service and solutions.
- Create and implement effective territory plans that include; developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth, managing all resources necessary to drive new business; forecasting revenue; developing key contacts and business relationships within a new account including influential individual and high level decision makers.
- Develop research analysis techniques to determine customer prospects that RISK products and solutions can meet prospective customer business needs.
- Understand the value of RISK products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate RISK benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer.
- Manage customers, clients and prospective clients with clear communication and needs analysis.
- Clearly demonstrate your understanding of LexisNexis pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively answer client's questions or implement solutions in a timely fashion
- Maintain a current understanding of RISK competitor offerings (i.e., price, product, service, or solution) so that you can effectively sell the advantages of RISK over that offered by its competitors.
- Formulate a professional development plan with your manager with respect to internal/external educational programs so that you knowledge can be leveraged with your assigned territory.
- 3-5 years of experience with large complex insurance companies required
- 3-5 years of insurance industry experience in a P&L or Quota carrying role required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with a preference of 5-10 years of account management or business development of complex B2B integrated solutions required.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding target 3 out of last 5 years and 2+ consecutive years.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred. Liberal Arts degree with concentration in Psychology or Communications preferred. CPCU designation preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a team selling environment focused on client benefit and overall success of LN sales team.
- Skilled at strategic networking, generating leads, building a pipeline, and closing business
- Excellent communication and presentation skill with the ability to communicate at the decision making level.
- Demonstrate outstanding networking capabilities and exhibit a professional demeanor, business maturity, and technical (PC and applications) knowledge.
- This position requires travel, which can include overnight travel, as much as 40-60%
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group we are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.