This job has expired.
REMOTE Senior Backend Engineer (Python, Microservices, AWS) Join and build products that connect food orderers to restaurants by being an integral Senior member of our Backend Applications Team (Python, AWS)!
Rapidly growing and very well-funded, we are on a mission to connect the worlds food orderers to restaurants every day. Our market is growing fast, this is a great time to join and truly influence our quality product first approach to engineering. We are building a tech-team culture of success through hiring limilarly minded engineers who care about the product they are developing, the customers, team members and the codebase itself. As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will impact our platform and team-culture deeply.
Fun note, we are Language Agnostic (Python, Ruby, PHP, Node)
Our Tech Stack: Python 3, RESTful APIs built in React & Redux, Mobile, Amazon Web Services with Ansible/Terraform, Jenkins for Automation and data is stored in MySQL RDS, Elasticsearch or Redis.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience.
What You Will Be Doing - Influence technology choices, support leadership decision-making & enable growth of future architecture of the platform
- Work on the development of an innovative platform
- Work with the team of software engineers to rapidly develop high quality and well-tested code
- Active participation in the continuous improvement process
- Build within reliable estimates. We know this takes time, and we strive to be accurate with each other.
- Feel comfortable as an expert on your team, teaching others and continuing to learn. We want to learn as much as we teach.
- Be an essential part of growing our team by fully participating in the hiring interview process. We share the responsibility to grow our team.
- Have made at least one major cultural or process shift that improves the productivity of your squad.
- Join your squad in end-to-end ownership of a system or component and look for ways to improve and extend it.
What You Need for this Position - Python
- RESTful APIs
- Microservices architecture
What's In It for You -Competitive Salary
-3 Weeks PTO, Holidays, Sick Days
-7 Weeks Parental Leave
So, if you are a Senior Backend Python Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dylan Rogelstad
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.