Bob Hamilton Plumbing, a preferred employer in great Kansas City area is looking for an experienced Electrical Service Technician to join our crew in Overland Park, KS.
Why should you Apply to Bob Hamilton Plumbing?
Full-Time/Year Round/Essential Workers - A Pandemic and Recession Proof Company
Honored to be voted "Best places to Work" year over year!
Competitive Pay our average electrician earns $90k - $100k+ no restrictions on your earning potential!
Assigned a Fully Equipped Vehicle you take home, Fuel Card, FasTrak, Cell Phone and Tablet
Dispatched from Home - limiting your commute time
A Management Team that supports you and helps you succeed
NO ON CALL - EVER
Dedicated schedule you can count on
This position is an important part of our Electrical Services team and performs a wide variety of tasks to include installation, repair, and maintenance on Electrical systems for both residential and Commercial customers.
Compensation: $90,000 - $100,000 Average Annual Earnings
- Locates and diagnoses electrical system problems using test equipment.
- Installs, inspects, repairs, wires and maintains a variety of electrical systems and equipment to include main electric panel boxes, receptacles, lighting fixtures, switches, conduit or metal flex, etc.
- Ensures that materials used and workmanship meets the requirements of applicable technical and safety standards and will pass inspection.
- interprets blueprints and specifications to determine electrical requirements for construction and calculates materials needed. Provides cost estimates for residential and some commercial electrical services.
- May provide support for HVAC department in electrical installations.
- Ensures that all electrical installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet code parameters.
*Don't get trapped into an hourly wage when you can earn exponentially more with Bob Hamilton. We pay per an hourly base + piece rate per job! Work Schedule:
Tues - Sat or Sun - Thur Benefits:
Competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA), LifeLock, Accident Insurance and a chance to give back through our charities Night to Shine and St Judes.
Join our winning team and apply today! https://careers-ars.icims.com/jobs or call Patty (408) 219-5222
- Minimum of 3 yrs residential wiring experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must pass drug screening, background checks and MVR.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, background and motor vehicle report . APPLY TODAY
: : https://careers-ars.icims.com/jobs or call Patty (408) 219-5222 BOB HAMILTON is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, BOB HAMILTON may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
This job has expired.