Location: Cambridge, MA
Are you an RN looking to join an established company that wants to see you grow? Are you interested in working as a Case Manager? Do you like to complete in-home assessments for a variety of patients? Our client is looking for a candidate that is in need of your professional skills. If you are interested in discussing more about this position, please send me an e-mail so that I can get you in front of the hiring manager to get an interview scheduled. My email address is MCreciun@judge.com. Specific information about the job is below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Title: RN Case Manager
Hours: M-F or Weekends
Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Hire.
- Our client is looking for someone who is able to conduct quick in-home health assessments, essential medication checks.
- You will be completing visits for members within a geographic area of responsibility.
- Provides direct care and case management of assigned patients, including initial assessment and development of plan of care, as well as oversight and administration of prescribed medications and treatments.
- Maintains and updates schedules of all disciplines in patient's home.
- Consistently assesses and evaluates patient's status and goals and revises the plan of care as necessary
- Communicates adjustments to plan of care to all team members in the appropriate time frame to support consistent delivery of care.
- Complete authorization modifications in a timely manner, where needed.
- Initiates and applies appropriate preventative, therapeutic, and rehabilitative procedures and maintains communication regarding patient care with the physician, supervisory personnel, and other professional staff involved in patient care.
- Consistently monitors and manages patient medications; maintains an accurate medication profile; coordinates prescription refills with physicians and pharmacies and picks up medication refills as needed.
- Teaches the patient and family/caregiver self-care techniques as appropriate. Provides medication, diet, and other instructions as ordered by the physician. Recognizes and utilizes opportunities for health counseling with patients and families/caregivers.
- Provides and maintains a safe environment for the patient. Reports unsafe conditions, complaints and incidents on behalf of patient as appropriate.
- Completes and submits accurate, timely clinical notes including all OASIS documents, visit authorization requests, physician orders.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed as an RN through the State Board of Nursing and meets one of the following criteria: RN with a bachelor's degree in nursing and one year of related working experience.
- RN with a diploma or associate's degree with two years related work experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order, or other reliable means of transportation.
- Possesses and maintains CPR certification.
For any questions, or to apply directly, please call Mike Creciun at 610-617-7484 or email MCreciun@judge.comContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com