~This is a remote opportunity~
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Sales Engineer, Federal - DOD supports the US Federal Government (DOD) with a focus on solution selling into prospect account base and partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals in complex sales cycles. The Sales Engineer is responsible for selling to new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction, and contribution to the overall sales team and business success.
What Will You Do?
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Promote, conduct and manage Proof of Concept trials in the field
- Provide customers and prospects with hands-on configuration assistance and training
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Seven (7) years of Solution Sales experience or a Bachelor's Degree with three to five (3-5) years of demonstrated Solution Sales experience
- Experience in a complex sales environment
- Can forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Can creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in networking and/or information security technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Confident self-starter with integrity and accountability; a track record of consistent achievement
- A strong aptitude for business strategy and excellent collaboration skills
- Decisive problem-solving ability and capability to assess people and situations with accuracy
- Can deliver a clear and compelling value proposition to customers/partners
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated leadership behaviors
- Must currently reside in the respective region
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.