HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Prism Rotational Program is Henkel's entry-level, 12-month rotational program designed to attract, develop, and retain high-potential, diverse talent for the Adhesives business in the United States. During this exciting one-year program, you will be exposed to many different aspects of the Adhesives business through rotations, trainings, and networking events. You will receive high level of visibility and guidance from a mentor, subject matter experts and senior leaders throughout the program. During the PRISM program, you will be based at one of Three Henkel locations (Rocky Hill, CT; Bridgewater, NJ; Madison Heights, MI).
- At the end of your 12-month program, you will receive extensive support in finding your next exciting role at Henkel, where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will propel your career forward.
- You will gain experience in both sales and technical customer service as well as gain a deep understanding of our exciting products and markets through rotations through various businesses within Henkel Adhesive Technologies.
- You will gain exposure to different customers and sales channels by working with our sales teams and speaking with customers.
- To increase your familiarity with Henkel products, you will spend some time in our labs learning about and testing our products.
- The Sales Engineer Track will prepare you to succeed in future roles in our commercial organization (sales, marketing, etc.).
- BS degree in Chemical, Material Science, Mechanical, Industrial, Polymer, Packaging or Biomedical Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or Marketing is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is preferred).
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is preferred).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Available for full-time employment in July 2023.
*Please Indicate your preferred PRISM program site locations(s) from the list below when prompted on your application. If you do not have a preference, please type "no preference" when prompted on your applications.
Site Locations: Rocky Hill, CT; Bridgewater, NJ; Madison Heights, MI)
The salary for this role in Connecticut is $70,000 to 72,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equalopportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and otherlegally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicitedresumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals andresumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a feefor any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent forspecific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkelmust be in place and current.
Allemployees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/hermanager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion willnot preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the jobrequirements.