Sales Operations Analyst (Healthcare)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of relationship risk. We help our customers solve some of the most challenging problems. We are a fast-growing division of the RELX Group, the convergence of all types of relationship risk is providing LexisNexis Risk Solutions with significant opportunity for future growth.
We are a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects. At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTSE 25, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
- Supports sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as order processing, customer quotes, sales information management, product training and financing
- Responsibilities are within the Sales Support and Administration Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines General Profile: Experienced practitioner; Works independently Requires in-depth knowledge and experience Solves complex problems Contributes to process improvements Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience Recommended Skills:
- Functional Knowledge: Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own area Business Expertise: Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate the company in the market
- Leadership: Occasionally leads the work of small project teams; provides informal guidance to junior staff
- Problem Solving: Typically resolves problems using existing solutions Impact: Works with minimal guidance Interpersonal Skills: Explains difficult or sensitive information
Additional Job Information
- Provide support to one or more Sales Teams (Sales Account Executives and Account Managers) for the entire sales process, including CRM and other tools, processing deals, and submitting requests for account or invoice changes
- Determine how to best reflect opportunities within CRM.
- Provide analysis support and sales tracking reports for specialized needs. Design, implements and maintain tools to track sales results of existing regional territories; help assimilate addition of new territories and/or organizational changes.
- Lead invoicing correction activities, interpreting contract obligations, revenue recognition implications and invoicing system limitations. Document required treatment in Opportunity Support Requests to provide guidance to the fulfillment team.
- Engage in in-depth research from multiple sources of information for purpose of identifying cause and effect relationships. Identify problem areas and trends when looking at information and question inconsistencies. Apply critical thinking skills and uses systems to research issues and suggest correction.
- Act as point person coordinating between multiple departments, including submitting all projects to Fulfillment on behalf of Sales.
- Coordinate with Finance team regarding forecasted opportunity revenue and contract billing status.
- Assess repeat areas of inefficiency and suggest improvements to procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.