In order of importance, list the primary responsibilities critical to the performance of the position. It is recommended not to list actual tasks but focus on essential responsibilities that highlight accountability and level of judgment required.
Develop robust Programs that drive traceable & intentional behaviors from our Field Force to accomplish strategic US Business objectives and targets
Measurement, Metrics, KPI's and Analysis that proactively define opportunity, predicted outcomes, correlations and insights
- Develop deep relationships within the supporting Business Unit (BU) leadership team to stay informed of BU strategy and overall team objectives. Participate in the Annual Operational Planning sessions providing input and perspective on how incentives will drive the right behaviors and in turn the expected outcomes
- Design a compensation program for each category of eligible colleague within the Business Unit, that clearly depicts the program targets, tracking mechanisms and method for reporting attainment with clear delineation of alignment to BU strategy
Automated processes and BU consistency that deliver efficiency and scalability, facilitating strategic intent and transparency
- Collaborate with the Business Analytics team to develop mechanisms for tracking performance against target attainment for each program component (Reports, Dashboards etc). Ensure the developed tools clearly present attainment versus target with appropriate detail that highlights areas for focus, need to meet KPIs and opportunities
- Develop an Executive Summary that presents and discusses BU attainment, payouts and forecasts which facilitates a strategic discussion and alignment regarding program status and modifications required to ensure anticipated goals and objectives are achieved. Present Executive Summary to BU leadership teams, including insightful data driven commentary, insights and observations
- Lead the annual Sales Quota setting process for the BU, collaborating with Sales Operations colleagues to formulate a recommended program and Sales Quota for the upcoming year. Combine Financial annual price / product planning analytics with other data sources (Financial, Market Share etc) to appropriately distribute quota to territories with the highest potential and upside considering seasonality and industry trends
Be a Thought Leader & Innovator for Zoetis
- Align with Sales Operations Business Partner colleagues to ensure process consistency across all BU's, eliminating non value added steps and highlighting opportunities for automation and simplification
- Monitor the BU performance overall and proactively identify anomalies and observations that drive creative thinking towards overall program enhancements and improvements.
- Observe BU changes including objectives, acquisitions and new product launches, identifying gaps in current programs or adjustments required to retain program stability and completeness Develop "Stories" and "Use Cases" that present a finding, options for consideration and thoughtful pro's and con's to facilitate active discussion and strategizing
Provide the primary groups or key positions that this position will have interaction with as a regular part of the position responsibilities. Include any external interactions as appropriate.Internal:
RESOURCES MANAGED Financial AccountabilitySupervisionEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- US Center of Excellence - All teams
- Commercial Leadership (US)
- Species peers (US)
- Guides NRM Analyst
- Partners closely with species marketing teams
- Collaborates with Finance, Business Analytics, Business Operations, Sales, and
Customer Experience teams
Indicate the formal education, certification or license required and/or preferred. Include the minimum number of years of relevant experience required for the position (where legally permissible).Required
MBA or similar qualification with strong emphasis on Business / Business Strategy
Strong business acumen, influencing skills, strategic thinking, project management and written communication skills
- Strong analytical mind and in-depth understanding of key business drivers
Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English required
- Experience with data visualization (Tableau, Power BI etc)
All Candidates should be prepared to discuss a "Business Case", the intended approach and how to overcome obstacles and objectionsTECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Indicate the technical skills required and/or preferred, as applicable.Required:
- Data Visualization skills
- Anaplan / Callidus - Or equivalent "Sales Incentives" application
- Strategic problem-solving and ability to drive creative solutions in a complex environment
- Ability to build close working relationships and drive data-driven recommendations and decisions with internal teams (e.g., marketing, finance)
- Analytical background; able to understand and manage complex analytics
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to influence without authority
- Ability to simultaneously manage and pivot between multiple projects, pilots and tests
- Understanding of relevant accounting principles and their implications on the use of Rebates / Discounts / Chargebacks during quota setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Tableau / Power BI
- Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP)
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.