Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
If you are passionate about getting things done, know how to leverage Call Management technology to support sales growth, and have a talent for straddling the line between business needs and IT, then the Sales Process Specialist at Softchoice is the role for you!
We are looking for a focused self-starter who is excited to leverage their understanding of Call Management tools and processes in support of Softchoice's Inside Sales team. At Softchoice, we are constantly looking for better ways to help our clients and employees realize their potential, and you will play a critical role in this!
The Sales Process Specialist is a key member of our Sales Operations team, accountable for deploying and governing our new and enhanced call management process. This individual will work closely with our Sales Operations, IT and Inside Sales leaders to enable improved sales coaching, process automation, and reporting automation through our call management technology and sales management process. They will achieve success by leveraging their strong business acumen, project management expertise, and problem-solving skills to drive sales efficiency improvements that result in an improved CX, EX and overall sales productivity.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Create and deploy enablement plan to launch our new call management technology.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis to drive adoption and manage costs.
- Monitor call recordings to provide action plans to managers and share best practices.
- Make process improvements to leverage enhanced features and reporting over time.
Why people love working here:
- Strong practical knowledge of call management processes and tools.
- Experience driving sales related change management initiatives.
- Experience identifying and articulating business needs.
- Strong business acumen and project management skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong stakeholder management with sound business judgment.
- A minimum of 5 years working in a Sales environment, and working with Sales process, Strategy and Call Management.
- Experience using SalesForce, Power BI, Microsoft Teams and Ring Central strongly preferred.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging.
People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-TB1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.