Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Responsible to reach quota, increase customer's in the territory in a manner consistent with guidelines of Zimmer Biomet's policies and procedures. Office based rep must be able to communicate with the Regional Sales Director (RSD) on issues including business strategies, competition, marketing, and sales results for the territory. Call points include key Surgeon and Office-Based customers in their office or in surgery. They can also include case managers and reimbursement managers in the insurance industry.
1. To ensure that all monthly, quarterly and annual goals, in the assigned territories, are met, managed and when relevant maintained at the highest level of professionalism (consistently appropriate) and competence (effective and efficient) on an ongoing basis. This includes:
* Knowing your current \"closing ratio\" and what this means as it applies to how you prioritize your work and your overall success.
* Having a thorough understanding of the \"sales process\".
* Knowing the current status of your overall funnel activity.
* Knowing at any given point in time at what stage of the \"sales/buying process\" you are with each identified opportunity.
* Knowing what your daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly minimum meetings activities have to be (new, presenting, closing, maintaining) to ensure ongoing success and attainment/maintenance of your assigned goals.
* Having a detailed coaching and development map/plan, negotiated with your manager, with detailed skills breakout and gap analysis information in order to customize their and the company\'s support of you.
* Knowing your personality bias (Analytical/Driver/Amiable/Expressive) and Profile information (EP, AP, IP, PEO, INV & CWC) and what this specifically means as it applies to your overall effectiveness and success as a sales professional.2
* Having a thorough understanding of the four major barriers to buying (No Trust, No Need, No Help, No Hurry) and of the Relating, Discovery, Advocating and Support processes and how to effectively overcome them.
* Understanding what specific kind of overall \"sales focus\" and support you need in terms of 1- maintaining old/existing clients with old/existing products or 2 - selling new/not yet offered products into old/existing clients. Alternatively, 3 - selling old/existing products to new clients or 4 - selling new/not yet offered products into new clients and what the difference between these two sales focuses are and what that means to you.
* A thorough understanding of relevant software support mechanisms (PEPPER, Salesforce.com) and how to effectively use these to support your ongoing success.
* Knowing what specific skills, areas and gaps you are currently working on to continually grow and excel.
* Your ongoing modeling of the required behaviors to encourage, support and foster a self-managed and motivated team and to appropriately represent the company\'s vision, marketing, branding, image and overall goals at all times.
* Supporting the Recruiting process when relevant (includes interviewing).
* Appropriately using the relevant customized templates for client proposals and presentations customized for the four personalities (Analytical, Driver, Amiable, Expressive).
* Staying within all relevant government regulations as it applies to the overall industry and job function
1. To input all relevant information in to the CRM system on a regular and as needed basis.
2. To compile and submit all relevant reports as it applies to the overall function.
3. To attend all relevant meetings as it pertains to the overall function on an ongoing basis.
4. To comply with all relevant company policies and procedures at all times.
1. To attend all skill building workshops as requested.
2. To stay current with all relevant strategic industry and competitive information as it applies to the overall job responsibility.
3. To administer your own Performance Appraisal every 90 to 180 days.
In-depth understanding of customers and their requirements.
Ability to become technically proficient with the specific product line within the Zimmer Biomet portfolio.
Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence others.
Willing and capable of carrying weights up to 50 pounds, independently.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum 1 year prior sales experience (medical sales Preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have valid driver's license.
Up to 95% predominantly by car, depending on region.
Up to 20% overnight travel may be required
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.
Salary range: $80000/year Base, plus bonus structure
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago