HealthPlanOne's mission is to help people find the right health insurance at the right price, so they live healthier lives. We are committed to making the shopping process simpler. Our mission has never been more important than it is today.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for following up on our customer's insurance policy statuses, customer service issues related to our sold polices, and recording all updates in our internal database system.
- Assist with insurance application status follow up to ensure customers are enrolled in plans intended
- Update customer records with any new information pertaining to application status, changes to account, etc.
- Work with agents, and carriers to resolve any outstanding enrollment and/or service issues
- Assist with resolution for any enrollment platform issues that arise
- Work with carriers to obtain paper application when necessary
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year in a sales or client services-oriented support role
- Capable of navigating data bases, CFM systems
- Ability to work on multiple screens
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed and able to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shift priorities as necessary
- Extensive phone skills, phone experience
- 1+ years Medicare Insurance carrier experience
Our centers are consistent with CDC guidelines and align with local government orders pertaining to all Company physical locations in relation to COVID-19.Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is a fundamental principle at HPOne, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications. HPOne does not discriminate because of actual or perceived sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, gender, transgender, race, color, religion, national origin, creed, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, medical conditions including genetic characteristics, mental or physical disability, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. HPOne requires the necessary drug testing and background checks as part of our pre-employment practices. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us to request accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer, typically in a cubicle environment (constant noise, fluorescent overhead lighting)