This person can be remote, but will be required to travel to Parsippany once per quarter.
We are seeking a creative, action-oriented, results-driven Marketing Automation Specialist who will be able to drive and develop Marketing Automation at Zoetis Petcare in all of its different facets. In your role, you will be leveraging the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to generate and score leads, nurture them with relevant content, evaluate the performance of individual campaigns and collaborate with agencies and other internal and external stakeholders. Through your work, you will have the opportunity to play a strategic role at Zoetis Petcare and help transform the Marketing & Sales function at an industry-leading animal health company.
The ideal candidate is:
- Highly experienced in Marketing Automation as well as the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Energized by nurturing leads and improving conversion and loves launching and optimizing email drip campaigns
- Data-driven and analytical and can easily manipulate data sets to derive valuable insights and create actionable reports
- Experienced with leveraging content to increase conversion and retention and familiar with key levers of content optimization
- Competent in understanding and articulating the nuances of marketing automation stack
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative and transparent environment
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, dedicated to innovation and continuous improvement
- Passionate about all things digital and cutting-edge marketing technology
- A team-oriented person with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning
The candidate must be able to work with and further develop the existent Salesforce Marketing Cloud to help build
Marketing Automation Capabilities at Zoetis. This includes the following tasks:
Education and Experience
- Closely work with the internal Analytics and Marketing teams to generate relevant leads and establish a robust scoring system for these leads
- Collaborate with internal Marketing as well as external agencies to develop meaningful content and campaigns to nurture available leads
- Help analyze performance of campaigns on a daily/weekly basis and use this data to constantly evolve and improve results
- Review external market trends as well as new application releases to identify new features that can further improve internal Marketing Automation capabilities
- Help enable Marketing and Sales staff in the use of Marketing Automation solutions to reduce reliance on outside partners
- Partner with the US Business Analytics team to bring Marketing and Sales Cloud data into Azure for Tableau reporting to facilitate monthly reporting/dashboard for Marketing to monitor/manage effectiveness of campaigns
Technical Skills Requirements
- 4-8 years of Digital Optimization or Marketing Automation experience, primarily for B2B though some B2C practices may be relevant
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven track record of driving increase in new user acquisition, conversion and retention through utilizing marketing automation and tech stack
- Knowledgeable in current practices, trends and technology used in digital marketing and sales
- Experienced in collaborating with (digital) agencies and comparable external marketing partners
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable in an environment of changing priorities
- Independent thinker, able to work effectively with limited supervision
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools and techniques including but not limited to lead generation and scoring, campaign and content development and campaign performance analytics
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with analytics tools like Adobe Analytics & Target, Facebook Audience Insights, Google Analytics, Tableau
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.