Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Learn sample accession tasks including opening, entering, tracking, labeling and disposition of samples.
- Position will be introduced to food samples for entry
- Learn to communicate discrepancies to appropriate personnel and takes lead with complex problem solving
- Learn to handle internal customer inquiries, solve problems with assistance and contact internal clients for clarification as needed
- Learn Labware, Laboratory Information System (NIMS) and how to use in daily activities
- Handles internal customer inquiries, solve problems independently, and contact internal clients for clarification as needed
- Able to participate in special projects
- Documents work in clear, concise manner according to laboratory standards
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment
- Will be exposed to food allergens (ex. Milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc.)
- Work requires some standing and sitting for long periods of time
- Occasional lifting of items up to 30 pounds may be required
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in related science is preferred;Experience may be substituted for education.
- Mandatory immunizations and screening as required.
- Will be exposed to potential food allergens (ex. Milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, etc.).
- Job requires long periods of time sitting or standing at a computer.
- Must be able to lift approximately 35 lbs. for short periods of time.
- Expected to understand the process for handling hazardous wastes and receive on-the-job training for handling specific waste types in their job area.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is Full-Time, Monday-Friday, first shift,withadditional hours, as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Battle Creek, MI are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays