Who Are We?
Spartan Mowers, located in Batesville, Arkansas is a division of The Toro Company. Spartan Mowers is one of the fastest growing zero-turn mower brands in the market. Featuring aggressive styling and commercial-grade features and trusted by large acreage owners and professional customers for an unbelievably comfortable ride, great looks, and value.
As part of the Production Control team, controls and implements daily build schedules for Value Stream(s) based upon the Master Production Schedule sequence to maximize efficiency and schedule attainment. Reviews material requirements daily and coordinate deliveries with purchasing and materials.
What do you need?
- Plan and post daily sequence and schedule based upon the master schedule.
- Monitor all production control/schedule boards as required.
- Compare weekly hours to cell/machine capacity for designated area.
- Analyzes material status daily to ensure 100% fill rate.
- Communicates daily with Materials, Purchasing and Production Management to assure high levels of schedule attainment.
- Coordinates Engineering Changes with Manufacturing Engineer and appropriate departments within the value stream.
- Actively participates in the Lean transformation by identifying and applying Lean methodologies across the business.
- Tracking and reporting of daily and weekly production schedule attainment for designated area.
- Process Engineering changes in Microsoft Dynamics as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Three to five years' experience in production and inventory control in a manufacturing environment.
Other Job-Related Components:
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Dynamics or similar MRP system
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Manufacturing experience is necessary, fabrication experience preferred
- Demonstrated self-initiative
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing Principals including Value Stream Mapping, Kanban and 5S.
What Can We Give You?
- Ability to walk and stand throughout working hours, up to 10 hours
- Manufacturing setting with moving equipment and varying lighting, temperature, and noise levels
- Typical office environment as it pertains to lighting, temperature, and noise level when in administrative/operations offices. Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse, and to handle other computer components.
At Spartan Mowers, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits - Spartan Mowers offers employees at our Batesville, AR location a variety of perks.Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, office-plant blended environment.Location
- We have two locations just north of town in the Industrial Park. One location is at 1 Bad Boy Blvd and the other location is located a ½ mile east at 1525 White Drive.Onsite amenities -
Breakrooms located in each building with all you can drink coffee and tea at no cost to the employee. Just south of the plant locations is a place where we can purchase Intimidator merchandise such as shirts, jackets, license plates, etc. and get a nice discount.Wellness
- In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every full-time employee.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Growth Opportunities -
TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.
Competitive Salary - anticipated payrate range $17.50 - $22.00.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.