Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Building capabilities to lead the industry in the advancement of novel products to the market through innovation and execution of analytical testing.
- Provide laboratory support and contribute data and knowledge to the development of biotherapuetics programs.
- Developing analytical methods for release and stability testing of drug substance and drug product.
- Developing, performing and troubleshooting immunofluorescent protocols
- Designing and performing qPCR experiments and leading the advancement of new technologies to support robust assay development and product understanding.
- Work across analytical functions and projects and will also provide technical counsel to other scientists, organizations and senior leadership.
- Documenting and reporting lab work according to GMP practices
- Effectively interacting with multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Accountable for project success and results delivery
- Analyze, interpret and present data to project teams.
- Authoring, revising and reviewing test methods, technical reports and regulatory content.
- Mentoring colleagues on scientific and strategic directions
Additional InformationPosition is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Chesterfield, MOare encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree with 4-6 years exp. or MS with 1+years of experience
- Molecular and cell biology skills, including familiarity with techniques such as digital droplet PCR and flow cytometry.
- Experience developing and performing cell-based assays, immunoassays and qPCR methods
- Proficiency in DNA technologies such as primer/probe design, digital droplet PCR and sequencing data interpretation
- Experience in GxP (GLP, GMP) environment and implementation of continuous improvement practices
- Method validation experience
- Excellent technical writing and verbal presentation skills.
- Proven record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment and effective communication to project teams
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays