Cradlepoint is looking for an experienced SEM Marketing Manager to join our global demand marketing team. In this role, you will lead our online customer acquisition efforts by managing our digital tactics; launching and managing campaigns; optimizing our web assets; and using analytics to measure, refine and optimize our performance.
Reporting to the Sr. SEM Marketing Manager as part of the larger Marketing team, you'll collaborate cross-functionally with other teams within the organization and key demand, marketing operations, product marketing, content and creative stakeholders. This role will support the execution of our demand marketing campaigns that create awareness, generate leads, and drive pipeline and revenue in Cradlepoint's key U.S. and International markets.
- Own and execute SEM/PPC campaigns globally aligned to Demand-Gen strategy
- Leverage buyer groups and personas to build audience targeting
- Implement and measure successful paid campaigns across channels using search engine analytics and online tracking tools to optimize strategy improvements and optimize media mix
- Work with web, content, creative and demand marketing teams to implement high-performance campaigns
- A passion to leverage competitive intelligence and battle for SERP top positioning
- Monitor, analyze and improve campaigns performance to maximize conversions and lead quality KPIs: CPL, CPA, lead conversion, MQLs
- Experience reviewing and enhancing tools and technology that improve tracking, attribution, audience segmentation that deliver leads, MQLs and pipeline
- Responsibilities include reporting SEM KPIs to demonstrate efficacy and efficiency of all digital campaigns
- 5+ years of experience managing successful digital campaigns across SEM, SEO, ABM, paid social and display marketing
- Experience with a B2B SaaS, IT, or Networking technology
- Proven track record of success with a deep understanding of large-scale paid search programs and strong research capabilities
- Experience using digital marketing tools and platforms: Google Ad Manager, Skai, Adobe Advertising Cloud, LinkedIn, AdRoll, Bing, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Bizible
- Proven campaign management and optimization skills to drive data-driven decisions
- Excel working in a fast-paced environment collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to independently manage budgets and campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to make data-backed decisions
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications a plus
- Strong Excel proficiency, comfortable working with complex data and with analytics stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, or related field
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.