This job has expired.
Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today's gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
Your main responsibilities involve the analysis, design, development and configuration of reports for business users leveraging SAP Business Warehouse & other BI tools. Activities also include working with business users to establish requirements for new reports and modify existing reports; design, configure and test reports to business specifications; troubleshoot issues on scheduled reports in order to diagnose and provide resolution; Production support of existing BW and reporting functionality.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Requirements gathering, system analysis, design, development/configuration of new reports.
• Document functional and technical design specifications.
• Configuration, data modeling and report writing using SAP BEx, BOBJ tools and Tableau.
• Liaison with R/3 process teams and other application teams to understand how data that is sourced from these systems is processed and what business rules have been applied so it can be effectively utilized to enhance reporting and analytical solutions and resolve issues.
• Assist in installation, upgrades and maintenance of BOBJ and Tableau software.
• Prepares and reviews procedures and documentation.
• Research, diagnose and resolve issues with data loads, and report failures.
• Ensure on-time delivery and accuracy of Daily, Weekly and Monthly scheduled reports and data loads to different targets.
• Production support of existing BW and reporting functionality
• Minimum 4 Year BA/BS in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related field
• 6+ years in a corporate environment
• 6+ years of experience desired with SAP BW/BI tools (BW, BEx, BOBJ, HANA, etc.)
• 6+ years of experience desired with database technologies
• 3+ years of experience using any reporting tool (particularly Business Objects and Tableau)
• 1+ years of project management experience
Here at ScottsMiracle-Gro, we believe providing an enriching and engaging employee experience is what sets us apart from other organizations. We recognize our employees are so much more than just their job title so we offer programs and benefits that support them in all aspects of their lives. Wondering how we do it? Below is a glimpse of our highlight reel...
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!