Who You'll Work With
Slalom Emerge is a team of trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper-specialized expertise.
In our Anaplan practice, we help our clients solve their most complex planning problems, and we do that in a way that makes our clients the hero of their transformation story. We are passionate about and dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team, recognizing that diverse team members who are celebrated for bringing their authentic selves to their work build solutions that reach more diverse populations in innovative and impactful ways. Our team is comprised of functional experts, Anaplan-certified experts across all of Anaplan's use cases, industry experts, organizational and cultural change consultants, and project delivery leaders. As a top-5 strategic partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Anaplan talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to meaningful work that aligns to their personal and professional goals.
Slalom is currently seeking experienced Anaplan Consultants to model build and implement creative solutions within our Anaplan practice.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Translate existing solutions, complex spreadsheets and business problems into elegant, intuitive Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Business Partner and team
- Develop model documentation
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Lead UAT testing and deployment
- 30-40% regional travel
- A bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS
- 3+ years' experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions, including at least one Anaplan implementation
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology - requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a "roll-up your sleeves" approach
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.