ECS is seeking a Senior Applications Developer to work in our Washington, DC office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
Design, develop, maintain, and release web applications in accordance with the Client's IT system and best coding practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- More than seven (7) years of proven experience in designing, developing, and maintaining complex systems on the .NET platform using SQL Server as the backend database.
- Experience designing and developing service-oriented web applications using .Net framework, Angular, NgRx, TypeScript, Web API, Kendo for Angular and Bootstrap.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, GIT, and SQL Server
- Excellent troubleshooting skills for Angular, .NET and SQL code
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience mentoring junior programmers
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.