At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
A self-motivated, independent, and outgoing security consultants who enjoy the challenge of continually changing clients and technical environments, with the opportunity to learn new technologies from many of the brightest technical minds in the industry.
As a Senior Consultant in our Data Protection practice, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. We are looking for people with experience deploying the following OEM technologies:
• Forcepoint DLP
• Symantec DLP/SEP
• McAfee DLP
Our consultants are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. A Senior Consultant must be a proven self-starter who can problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues. Establish & maintain productive and respectful relationships with the delivery team, practice management, and client management team.
You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. Deliver timely engagements and work closely with Practice Managers to drive training and education, career development, performance development, and collaboration across the team.
In line with Optiv's commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of the highest quality as per Optiv's quality standards by reviewing the work provided by other members.
How you'll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Able to solo deliver or act as "point" for complex technology implementation projects
- Acts as a technical escalation point to assist other consultants
- Understands the importance of a data protection strategy
- Able to talk to leaders in the client space about use cases, business needs, and data
- Lead in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts.
- Lead in all Technology deployment activities, detection configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Provide knowledge transfer and post-production support activities as necessary.
- Effective team communicator.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations
- Obtain and maintain top tier vendor certification.
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
- Acts as a contributor in Optiv communities for solutions of focus
Qualifications for success: (Nice to have)
- Expert knowledge of DLP technologies and experience installing and upgrading current and previous versions
- Ability to design and install supported Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions in a wide range of customer environments.
- Experience with installation, configuration, and/or support of DLP products
- Experience implementing and managing a Data Protection program.
- Ability to see across the data landscape to provide additional recommendations to clients
- Design, implement and educate on specific technology build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Professional certifications
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs (up to 75%)
With Optiv you can expect:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or equivalent
- Awareness of how Data Access Governance tools integrate with a data protection solution
- Knowledge of data classification and data access governance solutions.
- Experience with native cloud DLP (GCP/AWS/Azure) or encryption solutions
- Workshop facilitation skills
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.