At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Our consultants are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. A Consultant must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues. Establish & maintain productive and respectful relationships with the delivery team, practice management, and client management team.
You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. Deliver timely engagements and works closely with Practice Directors, Practice Managers, and Technical Managers to drive training and education, career development, performance development, and collaboration across the team.
In line with Optiv's commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of the highest quality as per our quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by other members.
How you will make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Comfortably deliver solo-based work or act as "point" for complex projects
- Act as technical escalation point to assist other consultants.
- Lead in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts.
- Lead in all technology deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Design, implement and educate on specific technology build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Effectively provide knowledge transfer and post-production support activities as necessary.
- Excellent team communicator.
- Mentor less experienced consultants
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
- Obtain and maintain top tier vendor certification.
- Consistently complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
- Act as contributor in Optiv communities for solutions of focus.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or related field, or equivalent education and/or experience.
- 5+ years' experience related to designing, implementing or supporting Access Management and Federation solutions, or 3+ years direct Access Management consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of Authentication, Authorization, MFA, SSO, Federation, and Directory Services concepts.
- Approximately 4-7 years of technical architecture experience.
- Knowledge of formal architecture documentation processes such as UML.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Effective at presenting information to different audiences at the correct level of detail (e.g., from engineering teams to executive management).
- Capable of defining strategic and tactical solutions, and knowing when each applies.
- Capable of supporting sales processes as relates to proof of concepts, demos, and proposal development.
- Experience in providing guidance in Ping strategy at a programmatic level; must have Ping deep dive experience; should have designed and implemented at least 5-6 large-scale project.
- Java and PowerShell scripting experience.
- API driver experience.
- Python experience with API usage.
Experience must include a minimum of three years of:
- Software development and implementation of one or more Access management and federation products
- Ping Architecture and design using PingID, PingAccess, PingIdentity, and PingFederate platform
- Advanced Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions design using PingID, PingIdentity, PingAccess, Phone-as-token methods, FIDO compliant, OAuth, One-time password (OTP), and/or Mobile Push
- Strong understanding of PingAccess and PingFederate Architecture, federation protocols and SSO
- Developing or integrating federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, or OpenID
- Working with web-services technologies such as REST and SOAP
- Working with various user directories and databases. Thorough understanding of Active Directory, Oracle Directory, Radiant Logic VDS, etc.
- PingFederate certification is required upon hire or you must be willing to get it in the first month of the joining Optiv. PingAccess and PingDirectory certifications can be acquired through learning within 3-4 months of joining the Company.
- CISSP is a plus.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.