At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
Who we are looking for:
Our consultants are skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. A Consultant must be a proven self-starter with the ability to problem-solve, communicate, participate in diverse project teams from a technical perspective, and interface effectively with customers, vendor partners, and colleagues. Establish & maintain productive and respectful relationships with the delivery team, practice management, and client management team.
How you will make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
- Able to solo deliver or act as "point" for complex projects
- Acts as technical escalation point to assist other consultants.
- Lead in capacity planning and HW specification recommendation efforts.
- Lead in all Technology deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third-party system integration.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Design, implement and educate on specific technology build processes, code migration, and source control use.
- Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities as necessary.
- Effective team communicator.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional associations such as ISSA.
- Obtain and maintain top tier vendor certification.
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting.
- Acts as contributor in Optiv communities for solutions of focus
- Hands-on experience implementing Palo Alto, including Prisma Access, Prisma Cloud and optionally Prisma Cortex.
- Hands on experience with cloud providers specifically AWS, Azure and optionally GCP
- Minimum four (4) years of hands-on experience with Palo Alto
- Minimum six (6) years of professional Information Security experience in a consulting, vendor or enterprise-level role.
- InfoSec/Cyber implementation experience
- Fully qualified/certified on 1 or more technologies
- Experience in a customer facing/consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to lead junior consulting professionals
- Ability to Travel 25-50%
- Ability to work US hours (any time zone- Pacific/Mountain/Central/Eastern time zone)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to, Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans Support Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.