Designs and assists customers in the design of board level embedded systems for the Avnet Design Services business unit/group. Will be located near our offices in either Twinsburg, OH or Chandler, AZ.
Job Level Specifications:
- Designs, Architects, codes, synthesizes, simulates, tests and debugs electronic systems.
- Provides estimates for completion of tasks and activities.
- Understands customer's business and technical objectives to determine the optimum tools, devices, and methods the company can offer to assist in the achievement of those objectives.
- Develops and documents customer proposals, designs, methodologies and user procedures.
- Serves as the company's technical representative to clients and suppliers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge and application of principles, theories and concepts. Complete knowledge of all job functions and the broad industry best practices, techniques and standards.
- Develops solutions to complex problems where analysis of situations and/or data requires in-depth evaluation of variables. Determine best approach to achieve results and provide suggestions to improve policies and procedures.
- Work is performed independently and requires the exercise of judgment and discretion. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments. Work may be reviewed at a high-level.
- May represent the organization as a primary contact on assignments and/or projects. Interacts with senior professionals and management and frequently coordinates work between departments or organizations.
Education and Certification(s):
- Typically 5+ years with bachelor's or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
- Experience with managing customer development projects
- Ability to successfully exercise creative approaches to embedded designs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
This job has expired.