Senior Estimator If you are a Senior Estimator with Hospitality, Retail and/or Municipal/Government experience, please read on! (Fill out questionnaire for consideration)
Coordinate conceptual estimates for a commercial general contractor in the Atlanta area in a Senior Estimator role.
What You Will Be Doing - Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What You Need for this Position Experience:
- 10 years minimum estimating experience. 15 years preferred.
- Engineering Degree preferred
- Solid competency in conceptual estimation
- Market Experience: Hospitality (7 floors minimum), Retail, Municipal/Government and office project experience
- Ground Up construction
Steel structured- No wood-frame
- Strong portfolio or relationships with subs, developers
- Effective communicator
- Disciplined work ethic
What's In It for You - Very competitive pay and benefits
- Great company atmosphere and work life balance
- Opportunities for growth and long-term employment
- So much more!
So, if you are a Senior Estimator with experience, please apply today! (Fill out questionnaire for consideration)
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.