The Sr. Implementation Specialist is the primary technical resource for insurance carriers in the design, development, and integration of their automated system-to-system product ordering applications. This is a direct customer-facing role, charged with ensuring quality and timeliness of product implementations and customer satisfaction for an assigned set of clients and products.
- Responsible for day to day interactions with multiple clients, ensuring that LexisNexis internal resources understand, and are focused on, the objectives of your project, removing roadblocks, researching client/vendor questions, managing conflicting priorities with customers, and coordinating implementation project plans.
- This role requires someone to be solution-oriented and to make the customers or third-party client effort as seamless as possible.
- Clearly understand objectives of projects and work efforts, and assist in keeping them within their defined scope.
- Execute on existing project plans or for more complex projects (in collaboration with customers), create project plans, which include milestones, success criteria and risks.
- Remove barriers that impact the project timeline and success of the project.
- Monitors results against expected outcomes and proactively communicate to leadership or senior team members on any significant fluctuations in data.
- Effectively facilitate customer training and workshops (in person or remotely, with support from senior members of the team) to an audience of technical and business contacts of varying levels (including C-suite).
- Have an understanding of the insurance or supported industry, terms, and principles, process and workflows. Understand products, systems, and processes at a more complex level, in order to make recommendations and provide best practices for integrating our products/solutions into our customers workflows.
- In support of projects, gather technical and user requirements, propose alternative solutions, communicate progress and results, set expectations, and resolve issues. Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of XML, SOAP, Web Services, SFTP, or other systems or technologies.
- Must have the ability to instill confidence, influence others, and represent LexisNexis at customers meetings, industry conferences, events, and throughout the organization.
- Some travel will be required based on business need.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field.
- Insurance industry or technical implementation experience is a plus.
- Min 5-8 years of account management or project management or comparable position, may reside within an IT organization with focus in project management, development, implementation and maintenance of large-scale integrated web based systems.
- Must be curious, proactive, and accountable.
- Ability to interpret technical specifications and communicate concepts to a variety of end users.
- Must have experience working with groups conducting testing, programming, and/or account/project management.
- Demonstrated customer or account management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively across business lines.
- Experience creating customer presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.