We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company! With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. We are looking for The Right One to join our team!
Are you experienced, flexible and self-motivated? Are you skilled and energized by collaboration and continuous improvement? Do you enjoy a challenging and vibrant work environment?
If this sounds like you, you may be The Right One! Please continue on to learn more about this opportunity. Don't forget to take a look at our comprehensive benefits!
Develops, coordinates, and manages all functions within the department through expertise, leadership, and supervision.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides leadership in problem solving and improvement activities for all employees.
- Monitors safety, environmental issues, quality and productivity of all operations.
- Mentors, hires, trains, reviews and supervises employees.
- Prepares annual targets, objectives, and budget.
- Ensures establishment and maintenance of work instructions, process procedures, and standards.
- Analyzes monthly results for reporting to upper management.
- Prepares, distributes and leads future strategic plans for group.
- Analyzes actual performance in relation to objectives.
- Interviews, trains, reviews and disciplines employees.
- Contributes to the organization through others and their specific technical expertise.
- Meeting with the customer daily to review KPI's from the previous day.
- Responsible for identifying problem areas and works to improve with the quality team.
- Supports the General Manager on management of the daily operations.
- Coach and mentor TM's that may be having performance related issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the safety of the operations and addresses any concerns immediately.
- Support the HR team with new hire requirements and training assignments.
- Actively communicates with Corporate Safety on reporting and KPI requirements.
- Responsible for managing multiple locations along with customer relationship.
- Experience Managing VMI Operations would ne beneficial.
- Autocade and experience with facility layout design.
- Business Development for the assigned region of responsibility along with RFQ Presentations and Negotiations.
- Experience working in a customer facility that includes daily interaction and progress updates on new business ideas.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (Low Premiums!)
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer! It is the policy and commitment of the company to maintain a work environment that provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) for all its employees and applicants. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital/domestic partner status, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other applicable lawfully protected basis. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
We seek to employ individuals qualified for a position by virtue of job-related educational standards, training, experience, and personal qualifications.