Sr Web Operations Manager
Define and execute the eCommerce & Digital project plan and realize project based business requirements. Manage the delivery of functional enhancements on the transactional web environment (both pre/post launch). Promote, internally and externally, the use of eCommerce at Avnet World Wide. Partner and collaborate with IT and business subject matter experts on systems enhancements and process changes to ensure successful outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Define, lead and execute the eCommerce Plan
- Overall ownership of web projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Ownership of benefits articulation and realization
- Demonstrate and Communicate benefits case's on a project-by-project basis
- Manage business stakeholders in all areas, and all levels, as it pertains to expectations of deliverable functionality and financial performance
- Make use of analytics tools to identify areas of improvement and make formal recommendations in to the project planning cycle
- Work with regional marketing to ensure supporting promotions are in place for features launches
- Provides systemic process expertise on a defined range of areas for the purpose of delivering core changes, enhancements, break/fix, and ongoing support for a suite of online tools.
- Partners with software/configuration developers, project management personnel, the operational excellence team, and various subject matter experts to bring projects to fruition in the live online environment.
- Follows and maintains a strong support process flow in order to deliver projects.
- Builds, maintains and follows governance process and policy (SOX, ISO, Data and Governance) for the online environment.
- Responsible for process documentation for the assigned area and maintaining the integrity of the process documentation.
- Documents functional requirements; conducts functional tests.
- Provides user support; maintains subject matter intellectual property.
- Performs training documentation support, and conducts training to associates
- Leads and gives clear direction to direct reports to achieve the above goals
- Supports change management initiatives.
- Utilize strong knowledge of the IBM Websphere Commerce system by providing broad and deep level of expertise not only of assigned processes, but will learn all areas of the online environment
- Demonstrated deep technical knowledge and skill in defined process area.
- Possess deep process knowledge for the assigned area.
- Possess the capacity to learn and assimilate new information steadily.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal skills at any business level.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables on time and within budget.
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills at all levels within an organization, and globally
- Strong leadership skills, and experience of management remotely required
Education and Certification(s):
- Typically 8+ years including 3+ years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- 7+ years' experience in an online service-oriented delivery environment
- 7+ years in a technical and/or process area
- Experience with project deliveries in excess of 500K
- Experience in managing multi-disciplined teams across differing geographies
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex, multi-channel marketing environment
- Demonstrable understanding of large scale eCommerce System Architecture
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669.