Brooks Life Sciences (BLS) is a global leader in the life sciences space with headquarters in Chelmsford, MA, and offices and operations worldwide. We are a market leader in automated biosample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry's top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with our lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.
Brooks Life Sciences is part of Brooks Automation (Nasdaq: BRKS).
At Brooks, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our purpose; to advance science and technology to enable a healthier and more connected world for everyone, everywhere. We believe each employee brings diverse perspectives, unique value and untapped potential that can be developed to mutually enrich the individual and the organization alike.
All we accomplish is grounded in our Core Values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value, and Integrity.
The Global Web Platform Leader will have the opportunity to have a global impact on the Brooks Life Science Marketing success. In this role, you will be able to coach and mentor a team and help foster the first post-COVID19 web marketing strategy.
As the Web Platform Leader, you will have the opportunity to create and implement a best in class Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, User Experience (UX) and Web experience for Brooks Life Science.
Key focus areas:
Candidate qualifications / education/ experience:
- Build and maintain a global website for the greater Brooks Life Science business
- Plan and execute SEO and PPC in accordance with best s
- Lead a marketing team and promote a continuous improvement culture within the team
- Define the global marketing strategy balancing revenue spent and the impact from the team's efforts
- Develop and implement a post COVID digital first marketing culture
- Engage with partners across the business to encourage buy-in and support on marketing practices
- Monitor and evaluate search results to improve rankings using continuous improvement tools
- Monitor key KPI trends including, but not limited to, page SERP rankings, click through rates, bounce and exit rates and overall organic traffic growth
- Analyze backlinks to competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement.
- Coach and mentor UX, SEO and web operations team. Partner closely with Demand Generation Leader for all PPC campaigns.
- Report out to cross-functional teams on all marketing targets, timelines and results
- Propose budget for web-based initiatives in alignment with Director of Digital
- Lead, coach, guide and mentor SEO, web ops and UX team. Ensure alignment on industry best practices.
- Should have awareness of complexities in life science regulatory space, direct experience encouraged but not necessary.
Relevant additional requirements:Knowledge of Marketing Tools to include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing OR Equivalent in-field working experience
- 5+ years of Digital Experience, specifically Search Engine Optimization (SEO), User Experience (UX) and Content Management System (CMS) development
- Kentico or like CMS
- Google Analytics
- SEM Rush/Moz
- Word Tracker
Soft Skills required:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Screaming Frog
Marketing Technical Skills to include:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Digital Brand Strategy
- Marketing Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Keyword Discovery
- Gap Analysis
- A/B Testing
We are building a high-performance organization with a collaborative team culture and passion for customer focus and are looking for exceptionally talented individuals with an appreciation for life sciences and a customer service mentality to join our team. If this sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you! We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package. We currently have a remote opening working anywhere in the United States.
This job has expired.