WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Senior nCino/Salesforce Administrator. The Senior nCino/Salesforce Administrator is responsible for leading the scoping, ongoing administration and enhancement of WSFS Bank’s nCINO application built on the Salesforce platform. This position will be leading the team dedicated to performing administration of the bank’s nCINO platform and participate in elaboration sessions with business units to understand ongoing needs and requests as related to the nCINO roadmap. The Senior Administrator will also help identify, diagnose and resolve end user problems in a timely manner that exemplifies the bank’s high standards of customer service. The Administrator will also participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems or applications. Additional responsibilities will include developing and maintaining custom reports, dashboards and processes to continuously improve data quality processing integrity and productivity; audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues; complete bulk imports of data; and define, communicate and manage a change management (release) process to develop and support integrations, installed applications and third-party tools. The Senior nCino Application Administrator will also provide leadership and mentorship to administrators or business analysts on the team.
Administrative Duties include:
- Perform basic administration of the bank’s Salesforce.com (http://Salesforce.com) instance and security settings using the standard aspects of the Salesforce Setup menu, to include managing users
- Handle application configuration such as, but not limited to, validation & workflow rules, approval processes, form generation templates and credit memo templates
- Perform proper change management between environments including promoting configuration through Sandbox environments into production
- Monitor daily integration jobs
- Update basic nCino configuration, such as available collateral types, construction budget & line items, and user interface field additions
- Perform intermittent application testing of new nCino releases and internal organizational changes
- Assist in the management of the Bank’s Saleforce.com platform including both CRM and nCino.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve end user problems in a manner that exemplifies the bank’s high standards of customer service
- Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously improve data quality, process integrity and productivity
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues including completing bulk imports of data
- Create, update and manage nCino Support Cases via the nCino Community. This is to include researching documentation available in the nCino Community, clearly defining the issue, setting the appropriate priority, providing the appropriate steps to reproduce the issue and actively working with the assigned nCino Support Engineer to resolve the case.
- Work with nCino and Salesforce teams to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the application to support additional business processes or functions, including AppExchange applications.
- Partner with nCino account team to maximize relationship to provide continued support to platform and organization
- Collaborate with others on the Admin Team and WSFS nCino team on assigned defects and stories. Ensuring configuration and development of business requirements are correctly translated into working solutions.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position, located at our office located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Work closely with business units, application teams, infrastructure areas and vendors to identify, review and evaluate the solution requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related technology degree and/or equivalent combination of education and technology experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator is required.
- Prior banking and/or financial services industry experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with nCino or other loan origination system is required
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with integrating data from other solutions into Salesforce via API is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is required.
- Experience with DocuSign or MuleSoft a plus.
- Experience managing a Salesforce team of junior administrators or business analysts a plus.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills that involve internal and external customers regarding complex policies, procedures or programs.
- Must have strong skills using Windows and Microsoft software products.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.