Who You'll Work With
As a modern technology company, we've never met a technical challenge we didn't like. We enable our clients to learn from their data, create incredible digital experiences, and make the most of new technologies. We blend design, engineering, and analytics expertise to build the future. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds, and emerging technologies
Role: Data & Analytics Senior Principal
Compensation: $170,000-$190,000 base (+ variable compensation)
Slalom Denver is looking for a strategic leader to join its fast-growing Data & Analytics team. The responsibilities will be split between business and practice development, relationship management, engagement delivery, and people management. Slalom is looking for someone with proven experience and fluency in at least 2 of the following skill groups to deliver value to clients: data strategy, data architecture, data management & governance, data science, data engineering, and/or data visualization.
What You'll Do
What You'll Bring
- Serve as senior subject matter expert in the data & analytics space for clients to engage with and influence executives through customer-focused solution development and value-driven delivery.
- Collaborate with other practice areas to develop collateral, including go-to-market offerings, marketing materials, and thought leadership based on key trends and use cases either horizontal offerings (e.g., Data Strategy offers, Data Science operating model, Data Governance, etc.) or in select business segments (e.g., Marketing Analytics, Sales Performance Management, Financial Analytics, etc.)
- Lead business development and delivery of projects in data engineering, data visualization, and data science to solve complex client problems and deliver actionable insights across verticals
- Drives knowledge management locally and in collaboration with other markets to provide solutions to our local clients
- Lead and mentor team members in data and analytics topics along with creating custom growth plans for the team members
- Qualify and progress opportunities through the sales cycle (leading solution discussions, designing proposals, and writing statements of work)
- 12+ years of demonstrated experience in data engineering, data visualization, and/or data science
- 6-8 years of experience in the consulting industry, including some technical pre-sales experience
- Proficiency in the Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) with a data and analytics lens
- Possess strong marketing, customer analytics/logical thinking skills, and clarity of thought
- Experience with people management and engagement delivery in a business services industry
- Experience with disruptive technologies such as Snowflake, Matillion, DBT, Tableau CRM, Fivetran, Amperity, Segment, etc., is a plus!
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 43 markets around the world, Slalom'steams have the autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed byregional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 13,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized byemployees as a 'Best Place to Work'. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption, fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being-related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.