LexisNexis Risk Solutions provides innovative solutions which enable organizations to manage risks like identity theft, fraud, money laundering and terrorism, prevent financial crimes and insurance and government benefit scams. We help those without traditional credit histories obtain access to funds, assist agencies to find uncollected revenue, and research ways to improve business outcomes for healthcare companies. We also work with law enforcement to solve crimes.
The Senior Product Manager II for Device Intelligence will be responsible for the definition and execution of cutting-edge authentication and fraud prevention products, including Behavioral Biometrics and Bot Detection. Behavioral Biometrics evaluates a user's interactions with devices and sensors to determine if they are a legitimate user, a fraudster or if an automated attack, such as a bot or script, is impersonating a user.
You'll lead product execution, create product development plans, manage and evangelize roadmaps, and work closely within a cross-functional team developing and maintaining product ideas that solve customer problems. You'll lead product demonstrations to key stakeholders at program milestones and ensure the solutions are functioning as designed. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a world-leading technology and data analytics company focused on some the world's most interesting and challenging problems, including stopping the fraudsters while reducing friction for legitimate consumers.
Qualifications and Education:
- Interact frequently with customers and generate customer requirements. Anticipate customer needs and prioritize those for the organization.
- Actively gather data from multiple sources (customer, market analysis, sales and revenue, etc.) to drive solutions to business problems and issues of consequence to the company. Demonstrate the ability to make trade-off decisions between potential product capabilities.
- Support the go to market strategy with good communication of customer requirements and timelines to stakeholders.
- Assist on launch plans through coordinated development with customer facing teams such as marketing and sales. Answer sales and customer questions regarding feature, function, pricing, packaging, value proposition and competition.
- Determine strategic product vision and priorities for a feature area, and shape/champion future product direction.
- Brainstorm with others, especially Product Management and Engineering, to suggest and evaluate alternate approaches to product designs.
- Collaborate with our Threat Research Labs to identify emerging fraud vectors and implement mitigation capabilities into the product.
- Optional but desirable: produce detailed technical specifications and develop program prototypes and/or wireframes.
LexisNexis Risk Solution
- Product Management Experience: 5+ Years
- Understanding of authentication, authorization, and encryption concepts.
- Understanding of online security and fraud concepts, including account take-over, data breaches, social engineering, chargebacks, friendly fraud.
- Ability and passion to support globally focused products and operations.
- Proven experience as a full owner of a product or multiple features. Identified, led and released changes or enhancements that improved customer in satisfaction and/or commercial impact.
- Ability to develop related business cases, content and product plans. Meaningful participation in customer engagements.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Knowledge of advanced security concepts such as binary exploitation, cross-site scripting, phishing, man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in various technologies to assist day-to-day tasks (Excel, Tableau, SQL, Power BI, Web Analytics, AB Testing, etc.).
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies like Agile Scrum, Kanban, and waterfall, writing requirements and user stories, and some background in software development.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a technical subject is preferred, but not required.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Australia on a full-time basis.
s is a world-leading technology and data analytics company focused on some the world's most interesting and challenging problems, including stopping the fraudsters while reducing friction for legitimate consumers.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.