Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
- Fully responsible for the successful completion of all aspects of project.
- Prepares monthly financial forecasts and updates. Ensures that the contract is managed in a manner that meets all contractual requirements and financial goals.
- Manages the overall operations of the contract, including: coordination of turnover meetings; scope of work; construction schedule, customer relations, job cost management, cost control of project, purchasing guidelines, project staffing, schedule of values, change order management, value decisions, scope management, attendance at project meetings; compliance of project specifications, foreman coordination of project, and the performance of daily operations.
- Evaluate and insure the efficient operation of the project, controlling operational expenses at a minimum level that is consistent with sound industry practices and contractual requirements.
- Provides administrative, technical direction and supervision to staff in completing work assignments.
- Discuss, plan and delegate major project assignments to supervisory staff; determine building and maintenance priorities that are of significant scope.
- Advise, discuss and inform Client Staff members on construction matters and problem areas.
- Advises project coordinator to purchase materials, consumable supplies, rentals and services.
- Maintains liaison with owner, architects, engineers and contractors/ subcontractors engaged in new or renovation projects.
- Enforces safety program and coordinates with Safety Director to ensure field forces receive proper training and proper site safety practices and procedures are followed.
- Provides adequate and complete information to administration staff to ensure proper processing of all project correspondence, records, reports, etc. is complete and timely submitted and proper document control is maintained.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a background in Construction with seven years of demonstrated experience in HVAC, Controls and Plumbing Project Management.
- 5 years of Mechanical/Controls experience managing large retrofit projects preferred.
- Knowledge of submitting written proposals, scopes of work, scheduling and coordinating site contractors and other assigned personnel; a thorough understanding of construction schedules and operations and the ability to meet demanding customer requirements.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, direct, and control all aspects of a new or renovation project.
- Ability to work with the customer to find mutually satisfactory solutions to difficult issues.
- Ability to work with management systems and a variety of professional, administrative and industry personnel.
- General working knowledge of major HVAC, Controls and Plumbing systems.
- Demonstrated skill at developing and nurturing client relationships
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to organize and lead a group of people